General guidelines for employee behavior
• Observing ethics and proper Islamic behavior deserves world-class communication with colleagues and clients
• provide satisfactory service (suitable quality and speed) as part of a transcendental organization
• Pay particular attention to the issue of client-centric in order to improve customer satisfaction
• Confidentiality of information acquired in the course of inspection activities and preservation of material and intellectual property rights of customers and stakeholders
• Special attention to education and continuous learning as part of a learning organization and to contribute to the development and transfer of skills and training to other personnel
• on time presence at relevant meetings and training courses
• participate in teamwork and continuous cooperation with their respective teams and working groups
• proper performance of assigned tasks in accordance with organizational tasks (efficiency) and the other decided by the manager
• preservation and efficient use of tools, equipment, and facilities are provided by the company
• the timely and regular presence and maintain discipline and principles of 5S in the workplace
Specific guidelines for the behavior of the inspectors
• The inspector must always be independent in judge and Issuing a decision, and objective scientific act
• Inspector in the entering the inspection site must be vogue and affable. (Friendly Manner)
• The inspector should prevent causing stress on opposite sides and soften its environment.(Positive Attitude)
• Inspectors should strictly refrain from acts of personal taste. It means his task is checking conformity of Technical Specifications of Product with the relevant standards and the Items mentioned in documents Order.(Staying Within the Scope)
• Inspectors should maintain its normal position in the face of harsh conditions or impolitely behavior and with his good approach create a normal situation and anyway, finally conscience is a fair and impartial judgment. (Fair Judgment)
• When inspectors should enter the factory, harbor, warehouse or ship should fully adhere to provisions of inspection’s environment.( HSE Observations)
• As a matter of principle, accepting any gifts from inspected by the inspector is prohibited
(Refrain from accepting any Gifts)
Note 1: The exempted areas are such as: national gifts in celebration, opening or closing projects, seminars, etc., which will be awarded to all participants and also ordinary human exchanges, such as food, cakes, drinks, appliances between people in the workplace and factories.
Note 2: If necessary, inspectors should consult with branch managers and execute his opinion.
• the inspector should Refrain from accepting any Favor such as eating or partying, especially in non-working hours.
Note 1: Exempted areas such as inspections during construction and due to avoid sweep factory by inform the employer (lunch as part of a daily working lunch)
Note 2: If for any reason a plant unwilling or unable to provide the Note 1. Inspector does not have the right to protest and should resolve the matter with the branch manager.
9) Inspector is obliged to report all inconsistencies observed to the inspected branch in appropriate way to inform contradiction has to be understood.
10) The inspector is required to record the Observations or data obtained during inspection in a timely manner to prevent data loss required for writing the inspection report.
11) The inspector should not disclose proprietary information belonging to an organization, buyer or seller in any way.
12) Inspector shall refrain to discuss during inspections of goods of other organizations that have been inspected with individuals of the organization inspected.
13) Inspector shall refrain from false, misleading or unapprovable statements which could harm or void the reputation of the organization inspected.